Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's website time!

As I sit here, finally backing up my pictures (I've been meaning to do this for weeks! I just keep forgetting where I keep my external hard drive) I can now say, I have a website!! You can now view my work at Jennifer Katen Photography. It feels very official =)  It's the time to get things done around here, nothing like the present!

Other than that, today was just another day. I work for a tech support company from before the crack of dawn till early afternoon. My shift just recently changed to this so I'm hoping to start scheduling shoots for mid afternoon, which is a fantastic lighting opportunity here in San Diego! But today is Thursday and this is known as "Bagel day". My office provides bagels, fruit, muffins and donuts on Thursday's for us =) It's nice way to start off pre-Friday haha. But really, it's nice thing for our managers to do for us.

Tonight I am going to start working on my new marketing packets that I *hope* to finally finish in the next couple weeks. I've been gathering ideas the past few days on, of course, Pinterest, where else would I go? I swear, I have found some of the best companies on that site! So I've been trying to decide how I want to brand my business. I'll post pictures as soon as I start compiling ideas!

~Goodnight everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn,

    I wanted to take a moment or two to let you know how much we enjoyed you shooting our wedding. The pictures came out wonderfully and they made for perfect gifts. Once this weather cooperates, we can get to the 'Trash the Dress' session.

    Great job!! I cannot wait to have you be our photographer again! :)

    Sincerely,

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri,

    Thank you so much! I had such a great time working with you both and your families. Definitely once it starts warming up we can do the 'Trash the Dress' session. Looking forward too it!

    Best,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete