Monday, January 23, 2012

Workin' on the portfolio

Of course it's raining. The weather was finally thinking about warming up and it had to go and rain! Not that I completely mind it, but I'd much rather be at home with a warm drink and movies, than be at my desk all day. Thankfully, I got to have some homemade soup tonight and that really just made the rest of the day worth it.

Here's the deal! I need your help fellow readers! Anyone in the Southern California region, I need to start putting together a portfolio and would love some help! Please see the picture below for more details, but basically I need 3 couples who are willing to give me up to an hour of the day for a free shoot and some additional photographs of you and your significant other!


I'm super excited about it! Anyone who'd like to participate, please send me an email and we can work out the finer details. If I do get more than 3 offers, than anyone after that will receive a discounted rate on a sitting fee.


Also, I am super stoked to be seeing my best friend who is in town tomorrow and her beautiful baby boy. I can't believe how big he is getting! I took the picture above a few weeks after he was born and its incredible how big he already is! He needs to shrink... or stay at his current size, but nonetheless, I am so excited to see them both!

I am off for the night! Going to try and get to sleep early and be well rested tomorrow. Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. if i'm one of the first 3, me and my S.O. would be down. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just shoot me an email and we can go from there =)

    ReplyDelete