Friday, February 24, 2012

A little family to end the week

So first I cannot believe it's taken me this long to post in my blog. SECOND! I have finished editing from my shoot this previous weekend with the beautiful Mejia family! Calista is the founder of Custom from Calista. Custom from Calista is an online boutique that specializes in hand crafted, made to order, customer baby/toddler gifts. I had gotten some flower headbands and a few tutu's for my newborns and they turned out amazing!! She's very talented!

Ok, back to my little family. They are seriously such a fun and easy going family. I had the best time working with them. We met up at a park in Encinitas and although it ended up being a nice afternoon it was definitely on the chiller side! I know their daughter K hadn't been feeling well but she toughed it out with me. We put her on the swings to start with so I could get some photos with Calista and James and she almost didn't get off! I was so happy to get some photos with just Calista and James as she had mentioned they hadn't had some in awhile. I am in love with how they turned out! So here are a few more sneak peeks that I didn't throw up on facebook, enjoy bloggers!!














No comments:

Post a Comment